Are you a great time keeperDo you have experience supervising a team? We are currently seeking an experienced Supervisor with sales experience to work with our UK leading purpose built Student Accomodation. Our client manages and maintains some of the nation's most recognised Student Accomodation throughout the UK.
This is a temporary role.
Main Duties include:
- Supervising and Managing a team of people
- Bringing new contractors and clients into the business utalising your sales skilles
- Prioritise, manage and respond appropriately to formal and informal communications and enquiries both face to face and over the phone
- Conducitng a high level of customer service
- Leading by example
- Managing matters that arise as appropriate
- Plan and organise own day-to-day work, proactively identifying issues and risks and providing solutions to ensure delivery within agreed timescales
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience within a sales role
- Supervisor experience
- Good organisational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner and ability to liaise with client, internal teams and customers.
- Ability to work to timetables, schedules and deadlines.
- Computer literate utilising Microsoft applications; Outlook, Excel and Word.
The successful candidate for this role has a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and diverse company. There are potentially long term, stable opportunities for a candidate who can impress and maintain a correct work ethic. If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send your CV or contact Megan on
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.