Grade: B3, Level 7: £19,554
ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
Do you have specific experience of supporting IT systems?
Would you like to move your career to the next level and join a team who are enthusiastic, committed and talented?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We require an IT technician to primarily work with our IT team to maintain and improve our school network infrastructure. This is a customer-facing position whereby you will deliver swift and effective support to teaching and support staff and other professionals within the classroom and school offices. As such, you must be experienced working within a fast-moving business/school setting, and be able to maintain, install and monitor IT equipment.
A recognised IT qualification and knowledge, or understanding, of IT in a school setting would be advantageous, but is not essential, as training will be provided for the right candidate.
To excel in this role, the IT Technician will possess the following skills:
- Be a team player with exceptional communication/inter-personal skills
- Have excellent IT skills with experience of trouble shooting and providing a professional service to users in a business setting
- Have a resilient mind-set and positive approach when faced with challenging situations
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to be relied upon and to keep to timings in the school day/yearly calendar
- Highly motivated and able to keep up to date with best practice, always ensuring systems are compliant with regulatory/legal requirements
Please note, this is a permanent (all year round), full-time post working 37 hours per week. We are looking for our IT Technician to start as soon as possible.
In return, we can offer you:
- A positive, fast-paced, working environment focused on making a difference for young people
- Excellent building resources and facilities
- An opportunity to grow within your role
To apply, please complete our application form which is available via the apply button.
Closing date: Sunday 14 July 2019
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are also an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.