Regulatory Compliance Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Regulatory Compliance Engineer//Cardiff//??35,000 per annum
Are you looking to work for an organisation that puts their staff and customers first? Do you want to be a part of a team that develop products that have a positive impact on people's lives? Are you passionate about professional development with a constant thirst to improve your skills? If so, then I want to hear from you!
A key client of CPS's are now looking for a Regulatory Compliance Engineer to join their Cardiff office on a permanent basis.
This role will involve;
* Maintenance of Technical Design Files, post design & development stage (released to market)
* Support the design department in the compilation of Design History Files for International markets and the requirements of other business areas
Ideally I'm looking for candidates with;
* A Medical Device background + 4 years (Essential)
* Life Sciences Degree preferred or 5 years of relevant experience (Desirable)
* Experience of maintaining technical files. (Essential)
* Knowledge of international regulations (Essential) including; EU regulations including Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC/Regulation 2017/745, FDA QSR, mainly Part 820 and Health Canada
More information can be provided upon application, also feel free to contact Lewis via phone or email (see below)