Branch Manager - George Boyd - Hull, East Yorkshire
George Boyd are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running! (2)
Are you organised, personable and looking for the next challenge in your career? If so, we may just have the opportunity you've been looking for at George Boyd, the UK's leading specifier and distributor of Architectural Ironmongery and Commercial Doorsets.
Our George Boyd Hull team are looking for a dedicated Branch Manager to empower and energise colleagues in order to provide every customer with an exceptional service. You'll build relationships with our internal and external customers, ensuring the branch operates in a safe manner and in line with all company policies and procedures.
As a Branch Manager with George Boyd, you will:
- Lead, inspire and motivate an ambitious team to promote George Boyd and the wider business.
- Implement and deliver an excellent customer experience, maintaining strong effective relationships with both local customers and suppliers.
- Monitor KPIs for the branch and look for new ways to innovate and drive growth for the business.
- Ensure the branch operates according to Saint Gobain's Safety and Wellbeing principles to create a safe working environment.
- Manage stock levels appropriately to reduce shrinkage and transport costs.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you???
- Have strong previous experience within the construction industry or a relevant merchanting sector - essential.
- Have a strong background in management and empowering your colleagues.
- Can demonstrate achieving over and above targeted KPI's.
- Have a strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Are resilient by nature and confident in managing conflict.
- Have a full UK Driving License (owing to the occasional travel in the role).
???we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- A company car, smart mobile phone and laptop.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee with George Boyd, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.