Mill Supervisor - International Timber - Based in Purfleet, Essex
International Timber are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' 2
Do you have an eye for detail and thrive from working in a fast paced environment? If so, the International Timber Purfleet team are recruiting for a highly motivated and experienced Mill Supervisor who prides themselves on their knowledge of Mill machinery.
International Timber offers an unrivalled depth and breadth of timber products to the construction, joinery and manufacturing sectors. We specialise in the import, processing and distribution of softwoods and hardwoods from around the world to offer our customers throughout the UK excellent choice, value, availability and service
In this fantastic role, you will be dedicated to upholding Health & Safety legislations by ensuring mill colleagues complete relevant checks on all machinery and operate equipment appropriately and in a manner compliant with all relevant policies and procedures.
So if you???
- Have proven knowledge/experience of Mill Machinery.
- Have the proven ability to operate machinery, setting the correct specifications with minimal supervision.
- Have a relevant woodwork machinery qualification.
- Have People Management experience.
- Have good working knowledge of appropriate Health & Safety legislation.
???we may just be the right fit for each other! First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.