Timber Frame Panel Fabricator
Timber Frame Panel Fabricator - Scotframe Timber Engineering - Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire
Scotframe are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running! (2)
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Scotframe family. As a Timber Frame Panel Fabricator working in Cumbernauld , you will have proven experience operating various machinery, fabrication and the movement of various prefabricated panels and components.
Scotframe manufactures and supplies full timber frame housing kits for small/medium builders, developers and self-builders in the UK and is a market leader in closed panel systems used extensively for new build homes in Scotland and England.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Operating machinery.
- Using hand held power tools.
- Using pneumatic tools.
- Where applicable, operating forklift trucks.
- Fabrication of various timber based components.
- Partake in job specific training.
- Maintain a safe and tidy work environment.
- Assisting colleagues in additional relevant tasks.
Experience required - You will have:
- Ability to adopt and adapt to changes in procedures, working practices or policies.
- Ability to read, understand and convert drawings into completed components correctly.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Motivation to achieve improvement in performance.
- Literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and management in a positive, respectful and constructive way.
- Good attendance and timekeeping.
- Fully understand the need to work safely.
- Desire to achieve results and targets as part of a team.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As a Saint Gobain employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.