Finance Business Partner (Nutrition)
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit .
We're looking for a high performing Finance Business Partner to join our Commercial Finance team in Reading. The post holder will be responsible for providing collaborative financial and analytical leadership to the Asda and Morrisons account teams, to build and deliver the annual net revenue, profit and share plans for the accounts.
- Support the account team to build their annual net revenue plans, and develop their annual "joint business plans" with their customer
- Lead the reporting and explanation of account revenue performance to the Sales team & Nutrition CFO including post deal evaluation, customer & category performance, and lessons for future activity
- Highlight future performance concerns and opportunities and take a lead role in planning commercial activities required to remediate any gaps to target
- Continuously challenge and optimise trade spend (Sales P & terms) for the specified accounts.
- Lead the delivery of net revenue plans via stewardship of the commercial planning analysts in the service delivery team, with responsibility for reviewing the forecasting of promotions and new products.
- Steward the process, via the Shared Service Delivery Team, for ensuring all prospective account promotional investments are evaluated and approved appropriately
- Oversee period close process and provide understanding and insight into performance, including PY accruals.
- Provide coaching to members of the Service Delivery Team (Analysts) and work closely with finance peers in the Snacks team managing the Asda and Morrisons accounts.
Qualifications & requirements:
- Finance professional with significant post-qualified experience; FMCG experience preferred
- CIMA / ACA preferred
- Track record of commercial excellence
- Highly analytical, motivated, with excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to think broadly and influence multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to influence at all levels
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of core business processes
- Advanced in MS Office programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular