Publisher Account Manager
Publisher Account Manager - 40613
Publisher Account Manager
Book Research, Nielsen Book International
Based in Woking, UK with regular travel to clients (mainly London)
A fantastic opportunity for a proactive, capable and numerical applicant to join a team of account managers providing day-to-day support for clients in the publishing industry. The role requires you to ensure clients derive the maximum value and understanding from Nielsen Book Research data, products and services. You will be responsible for client development and revenue delivery and understanding and interpreting customer requirements is essential to the role. Project and consultation work for clients and the industry as a whole requires a strong grasp of data analysis and interpretation and while much training will be given applicants are required to know their way around a spreadsheet.
This role would be perfect for someone with great communication and analysis skills who is interested in the publishing and/or market research industries.
- To develop and maintain an enthusiastic, informed and satisfied client base.
- Devise and deliver effective methods for servicing named accounts to agreed levels, maintaining high levels of satisfaction in services provided, data quality and accuracy and training needs
- To provide clients with an informed overview of relevant market performance through project work, client presentations and answering customer queries.
- To anticipate customer needs in their interpretation of data
- To renew client contracts, and prepare the way for and negotiate subscription rates and the sales of further data sets
- Develop an understanding of all Nielsen Book products and the benefits they offer to our clients
- Analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
- Sound commercial judgement
- Personal drive and motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including an engaging presentation style
- Strong Account Management Skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- To be an enthusiastic team player, capable of working proactively.
- To be results-oriented and able to work to tight deadlines.
If it sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate to apply as it might be a perfect match for you!
We're in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we're measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what's happening now and what's coming next for our clients. Today's data is tomorrow's marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We're bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what's next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Woking , Surrey