Customer Service Executive - Tech Team
Customer Service Executive - Tech Team - 38773
Client Services and Sales - Great Britain Oxford, Oxfordshire
ABOUT THIS JOB
Your role is to help our clients get the great service they deserve, you will be responsible for:
- Handling all day to day client questions and ad-hoc reporting deliverables.
- Supporting day to day contacts at the client.
- Servicing and adding value to the client virtually.
- Be the client's first point of contact for queries.
- Ask questions to determine the nature of requests and issues.
- Troubleshoots and resolves client queries to achieve satisfactory outcomes related to databases, software, coding, reports and all other key client deliverables.
- Mentors and coaches offshore colleagues where further information is required.
- Monitors progress of queries against agreed service levels and escalates any issues to client service team.
Data Management and Ad-hoc data queries
- Performing basic data update requests.
- Providing basic training to clients.
- Quickly builds effective virtual relationships with client representatives.
- Support peers to ensure quality and timeframe service levels are exceeded.
- Manages good working relationships with other departments internally.
- An interest in the FMCG industry.
- Problem solving and solutions oriented.
- Able to assign appropriate priorities when managing workload.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills across all media: phone, web chat and email.
- A passion for technology/digitally savvy.
- Strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written.
- Capable of working as part of a team in a challenging and demanding environment.
- Private medical Healthcare.
- Life allowance.
- Perks at work - platform with a range of discounts.
- Unum Lifeworks - private & confidential helpline.
- Employer Contributory Pension.