Marketing Manager - 4 months - London
Financial services client is looking for a Marketing Manager who is required to support the development, implementation and delivery of the integrated marketing plan in support of the annually renewable Marketing Agreement contract.
The individual will manage and contribute towards the delivery of marketing activities. This role will be one of the main points of contact for other teams for marketing communications.
The role holder will be responsible for developing and delivering product support materials and communication programmes to meet targets that directly support the business within a budgetary framework.
- A marketing professional with marketing experience with degree level education or equivalent
- Strong communications experience
- Strong digital, data management, email marketing and copy writing skills.
- Strategic planning
- Analytical skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proven experience of working at a marketing manager/account manager level
- Proven marketing experience, either in-house or at an agency
- Demonstrable communication planning and delivery, accompanied by all round general marketing knowledge/experience in other marketing disciplines
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to adapt complex information into plain English
- Client/customer management capabilities
- Experience in payments or financial industry
- Combination of B2B and B2C background/experience
- Knowledge of E-learning tools
- Experience in digital marketing, web development and using web content management systems, utilising analytics packages.
- People management experience
- Data management
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information