Whitehall Resources currently require a Personal Assistant to work with a key client based in London
Provides the full range of executive personal assistant, administrative and secretarial support to the Director including ensuring an appropriate balance of support is provided:
* Diary management
* Correspondence and email management, meeting arrangements and event management.
* Provision of administrative duties, general office cover for telephones, hosting visitors.
* Develops comprehensive working procedures within the office, including establishing and maintaining office filing systems, management of office moves and desk allocation
* Ensures that processes and procedures are adhered to.
* Ensures activity is redirected to wherever appropriate.
* Produces minutes/a record of meetings as requested by the Director, communicates outcomes and ensures that follow up action is taken.
* Acts appropriately and independently as the situation requires with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, understands the confidential nature of the role.
* Builds relationships with other business areas through personal contacts and through gaining a reputation for high quality of work and dependability.
* Works with the rest of the Directorate team to ensure effective delivery of work, including providing cross-cover support.
* Ensures that the Director is fully prepared for all activities undertaken in the course of their day to day activities, including writing, commissioning, co-ordinating and quality assuring briefings as necessary.
* Provides a conduit between the Director, staff and external stakeholders.
* Ensures that appropriate processes are in place to ensure that the day to day administrative requirements such as expenses, travel and accommodation bookings and all appointments are managed effectively.
* Prepares papers and presentations as directed. Liaison/co-ordination and monitoring of requests as they arise within and for the Directorate
* Prioritises tasks/activities and interactions; pro-actively manages the Directors
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.