Contract: 4 Months
Location: Central London
Rate: up to ??200/day
Our client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the development, implementation and delivery of their integrated marketing plan for their Real Time payment service. This opportunity involves evaluating the information on competitors and methods of marketing and distribution. You will be responsible for determining the demand for products and services and develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the company's profits or market shares. You will have the technical knowledge in order to sell products and services.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analysing collected data
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Gather data on competitors and analyse their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
- Direct trained survey interviewers
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services (Required)
- Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods (Required)
- Bachelors degree in marketing or equivalent training required
- Experience with media communication and reporting
Please apply with an up to date CV