3 days left
- Full Time
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Hours of Work: Full-time, 9am - 5.30pm
This is a really exciting to join us in this newly created role. Our business has grown rapidly, and we now have eight companies serving over 40,000 clients. Not only do we offer clients products that they need, want and value, we do it from an industry leading client retention and colleague engagement base.
We are Citation. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don't do politics - we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don't do micro-management - we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
Citation is one of the UK's biggest providers of Health & Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO services to businesses. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
Working within a dual role, this is a hands on and fast paced position where you will be both responsible for supporting 6 Directors in a PA capacity as well as providing an exceptional service to visitors and assisting with internal and external meetings and events.
* Full PA support to selected members of the team, including diary management of very busy and fluid diaries
* UK Travel bookings
* Managing relationships with the whole team effectively and working proactively to ensure everyone is always sufficiently supported, particularly during busy periods
* Front of house cover during breaks and annual leave
* Report management
* Internal and external event management support
* Providing holiday and sickness cover for PAs and Front of House
Key skills and experience required:
* Experience providing PA support
* Experienced in a Client facing front of house role
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, high level of professionalism and an ability to interact with people of all levels both internally and externally.
* Proactive approach, self-motivated with an ability to allocate tasks to self without prompting.
* Ability to prioritise under pressure; managing multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines.
* Strong attention to detail, must be very accurate and numerate.
* A team player, customer focused
* Good knowledge of Microsoft tools, particularly Outlook
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly