Stanton House are currently seeking a Group Accountant with a strong technical background for a FTSE 250 business based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to make a lasting impact within a multi-national business.
To be considered for this integral role within a dynamic finance function, you will need to have:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Prior group accounting and consolidation experience in a large Plc or listed group
- A strong working knowledge of IFRS
- Experience with SAP and HFM is highly desirable
A little more information about the role:
- Working on the group consolidation and delivering the Interim Reporting, Annual Report and Press Release
- Delivering monthly Board reporting including providing management commentary and key metrics
- Taking ownership of process improvement and changes required by ERP updates/new standards
- Collaborating with various senior Group stakeholders
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.