Customer Service Advisors
Customer Service Advisor
Manchester City Centre
??16,800 Base salary
33 days holidays
10 week training programme
Start date - 30th April 2018
What you will do
Based at our Customer Contract Centre in Manchester City Centre, The role of Customer Service Advisor is key to the success of our business and will be first point of contact for our many customers who may be calling us with a query with their account or to discuss one of our many product offerings. The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for providing a first class service to our new and existing UK customer base at all times.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with our customers. You will be able to take ownership of each Customer enquiry and use your product knowledge and your proactive nature to find the best solution for all parties.
How you will do it
* Answering customer service calls in line with company processes and procedures
* Providing customers with advice on how to operate and test their security systems
* Booking engineer visits, liaising with engineers and customers regarding bookings
* Accurately imputing information onto computer systems
* Attending all necessary company training
What we look for
* Proven experience in a contact centre environment is preferred but not essential
* Previous experience in a customer service environment including retail
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good attention to detail
* Customer focused with a proactive with a can do attitude
Johnson Controls can offer a competitive benefits package, which includes:
* Basic salary of ??16,800
* 33 days holidays
* 10 week training programme
* Flexible shifts options working 5 days per week
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.