Talent Acquisition Specialist
Role: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Client: Global E-commerce
Location: West London
Duration: Initially 3 months contract (likely to be extended)
Seniority: Entry Level (we will consider graduates for this role)
- Interviews and screens applicants for employment and processes application forms.
- Interviews applicants to obtain information, such as work experience, education, training, and occupational interest.
- Informs applicants of organization's employment policies.
- Refers qualified applicants for further interviews.
- Assists recruiter with job fairs, employee referrals, and advertising.
- Requests references from past or present employers.
- Types letters to references indicated.
- Files applications forms.
- Compiles and completes reports for supervisors on applicants and employees from personnel records.
- May administer aptitude, personality, and interest test.
- May review credentials to establish eligibility of applicant in regard to identification and naturalization.
- May telephone or write applicant to inform applicant of acceptance or rejection for employment.
- May compile personnel records
This role would suit a graduate in the field of human resources and/or with a strong motivation to join the recruitment industry.
The candidates must have good organisation skills and attention to details.
Multilingual a big plus, especially French, Spanish, Italian and German.