TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST - 3 MONTH CONTRACT
Talent Acquisition Specialist required for a FTSE 100 company based in Canary Wharf, East London. The primary purpose of the Talent Acquisition Specialist role is to manage both external and internal experienced hiring and work with the business to identify, engage and attract the right talent.
The role holder will operate as an expert advisor and coach to hiring managers, enabling them to work in a way that is consistent with our clients values and standards.
Key Skills and knowledge required:
- Deep experience and knowledge in permanent Talent Acquisition at a large multinational;
- Experience of Recruiting and managing stakeholders in a geographically dispersed/global environment;
- Significant experience using candidate sourcing techniques with a proven ability to identify and attract individuals with scarce skill and diverse backgrounds;
- Adept at screening, assessing and managing candidates throughout a recruitment process including offer management;
- Numeracy & analytical thinking - able to quickly and effectively analyse system generated data to provide insights (talent, reward, performance) and assimilate data and information from a range of sources to inform business insights;
- Risk Management - able to manage complex ER/IR cases responsibly, identifying, pre-empting and mitigating high risk situations;
- International Talent Acquisition experience;
- Familiarity with Talent Acquisition software packages;
- Ability to develop and interpret Talent Acquisition Management Information.
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
REF: Recruiter Jobs, Talent Jobs, Talent Acquisition Jobs, Acquisition Specialist Jobs
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.