An award-winning, ethical global beauty & cosmetics retailing brand.
The role in a nutshell
Responsible for the efficient administration of payroll processing from data entry to payroll processing and support the Payroll Team in post payroll activities and legislative requirements to provide accurate and timely payroll processing. Please note this is a 12 month, fixed term contract.
More about the role
- Process all payroll administration as detailed in the service catalogue.
- Input permanent and temporary changes to the payroll systems to ensure all records maintained, legal requirements adhered to and payments to employees are accurate and on time.
- Carry out checks by applying various regulations and respecting deadlines.
- Support the Payroll Manager in analysis and reconciliations on the payroll reports liaising with Finance and HR as required to ensure accuracy of payroll payments and costing allocation.
- Process all statutory and voluntary deductions and provide support to the Payroll Manager to ensure payment and reporting to third parties is carried out within legislative deadlines.
- Consolidate data, ensuring the reliability of data, and prepare common indicators.
- Support Payroll Team in continuous improvement of processes.
- Participate in Payroll skills matrix attending internal/external training programmes to develop payroll skills and maintain legislative knowledge.
- Provide support and assistance to HR colleagues on matters relating to pay.
- Develop relationships with customers and provide assistance on payroll queries.
- Support local time & attendance system by responding to employees' queries and assisting with changes, upgrades and necessary training.
- Assist with any ongoing project work
Skills & experience
- Over 2 years experience in high volume end to end payroll processing.
- Payroll legislation knowledge.
- Knowledge of RTI requirements.
- Knowledge of AE requirements.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required.
- Time management skills demonstrating an ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines.
- Experience within a shared service centre desirable.
- Experience of Resource Link desirable.
- Customer service experience.
What's in it for you?
As well as a Competitive Salary, our client is offering various benefits such as 23 days holiday, the opportunity to volunteer 3 days a year in the local community, 50% staff discount, access to product sample sales, access to exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your well-being and personal development. On site there is a state of the art distribution centre, conference centre, a 1950's 'Uncle Fred's Diner', a nursery and an allotment area for staff. They have also implemented 'Work Wise' flexibility with your 'in-office' hours and the ability to work remotely.