Recruitment Coordinator | Interim/Temp Role | Manchester
Your new company
International Heavy Engineering Organisation are seeking to appoint an interim recruitment coordinator to join their dynamic HR team and make an immediate impact upon high volume safety critical role recruitment.
Your new role
As part of this small, dynamic HR team you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the internal recruitment process. You'll be an communicate successfully with key stakeholders in order to gain clarity for the requirement and use your knowledge and expertise to effectively organise and coordinate the end to end process from advertising to on-boarding & inductions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven Experience within a recruitment role
- Excellent Communication Skills Written and Verbal
- Exceptional Organisation Skills
- Familiarity with Assessment Centres
- Engineering or Transport industry experience advantageous
What you'll get in return
- Hourly rate Equivalent Salary of ??24,000
- Excellent development opportunity
- Flexible working options
- Long term temp requirement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.