HR Transformation Consultant - Defence and Security
HR Transformation Consultant - Permanent - Cheltenham or Bristol - Up to ??80,000 DOE
Our clients are currently seeking to grow their HR Transformation team. Successful candidates will play a key role in ensuring client projects meet objectives on time and on budget. This role will involve consulting in areas of HR Transformation, HR Process, HR Service Delivery and HR Technology. This is an opportunity to join an established consulting firm and work with industry leaders to develop insight, experience and truly add value to our client base.
From the outset, the HR Transfromation Cosnultant will gain exposure to a broad and varied client base, developing your market knowledge across a wide range of industries. This is an opportunity for you to develop your consulting skills, whilst working alongside Senior Management within the firm and your client organisations
- 3+ years' experience in HR Advisory or HR Functional Areas such as Talent Management, HR Shared Services, Payroll, Centres of Expertise, Compensation, Benefits, HR Projects, Process Mapping and Process Improvement
- Experience leading initiatives and projects as part of a large HR transformation or change programme
- Ability to leverage HR Transformation Subject Matter Expertise to provide hands on guidance to projects, sales, pursuits etc.
- HR Technology market knowledge with experience in Oracle, Workday or SAP Success Factors an advantage
- Experience in designing and implementing HR Service Delivery Strategy (eg Vision & Roadmap, HR Operating Model and Organisation Design), Workforce Analytics, HR Process Design and Implementation
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Experience with project management capabilities
- Familiar with change management
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Flexible, open and transparent with the ability to manage and lead workshops with clients
- Strong analytical skills (MS Excel, Tableau, Macros and/or Access to analyse data)
- Strong attention to detail, writing and presentation skills
- Experience building business cases demonstrating cost and benefits of recommendations
- Offer a strong and compelling point of view around HRT related matters an issues
- Experience of process definition, analysis, design, and implementation
- Cloud based HRIS experience advantageous, but not essential
RECOMMEND A FRIEND:
If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you ??250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC or DV Cleared. If you do not hold an active SC or DV Cleared please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2019.