Partnerships Manager, Account Manager - Retail, Marketplaces
Partnerships Manager, Account Manager - Retail/Marketplaces - ??45K + Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a global brand within retail sector. Through the promotion of their membership programmes (via banners on their confirmation pages), they empower partners to drive incremental revenue whilst building stronger relationships with their customers.
Role of the Partnerships Manager/Account Manager:
The primary objective is to effectively manage client relationships in order to retain clients and enhance client profitability, whilst demonstrating a thorough understanding and responsiveness to client priorities and needs.
To include (but not exhaustively):
- Empathising with and responding to client needs efficiently and effectively
- Managing regular contact and assigned calls with clients
- Preparing and presenting at quarterly client review meetings
- Helping to define the client optimization strategy
- Assisting the Senior Directors during contract renegotiations including commercial terms
- Conduct training/partner overview sessions with clients where appropriate
Reporting and analysis
- Here the key task is to perform high-level and detailed data analysis across multiple marketing channels and create summary and detailed reports and presentations to support the business owner's decision process.
- Provide consistent, accurate and timely reporting and analysis (eg generate daily, weekly and monthly reports for delivery to clients where required)
- Create and analyse various reports using Business Objects and bespoke suite of tools
- Project client revenue forecasts
- Analyse campaign data and trends
- Work with Finance to validate and reconcile data and client reporting
- Work with teams to identify and close data gaps, and identify and resolve data integrity issues.
- Here the key task is to launch new client campaigns and to work with our marketing team to implement on-going multivariate testing across multiple channels such as desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Successfully launching and maintaining marketing campaigns to new and existing clients using internal systems and third party tools such as DoubleClick.
- Co-ordinate and assist in the technical implementation of new clients (including technical presentation/over-view)
- Work closely with internal teams (eg with Business Development, Marketing, Creative and Customer Services as well as other key personnel)
- Bachelor's Degree desirable.
- Strong Account Management experience with digital/Internet/online background; membership and/or continuity club experience valued.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to bond with clients and nurture on-going relationships.
- Highly proficient at creating and delivering client presentations.
- Numerate and confident with conducting analysis with a logical approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work well with business users in gathering requirements and interpreting them in order to meet the user's business needs.
- Excellent attention to detail, along with strong oral, written communication, analytical, organisational skills
- Must be a team player with a collaborative work ethic, who can also work well independently. Strong desire to succeed.
- Highly motivated, flexible, adaptable nature.
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines while producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude. Must work well in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.