A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Resource Manager, paying between ??45,000 - ??55,000.
This person will ensure the efficient and effective operation of the clients resource management practice for assigned markets and business functions, leading on resource processes, data and reporting, managing stakeholder expectations around the supply of talent and ensuring appropriate and timely resource allocation.
- Partner with delivery resources from across the organisation to match client demand and the availability and career development goals of their internal talent.
- Lead the implementation and continuous improvement of resource management processes in the assigned area, while accounting for complexities of localised operations and shared responsibilities across different teams.
- Conduct accurate analysis of resourcing data and metrics that is presented professionally and focussed on actionable insight to enable quick and effective decision-making.
- Assist with the design, support and data management of internal resource management solutions.
- Develop and deliver training to colleagues regarding key responsibilities and resourcing business standards.
- Support or lead the creation of process maps, training, internal communications and change plans.
- Facilitate sharing of resource management standards, tools and best practice across the team and their global business.
Key skills & experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience working on complex, IT-driven transformation programmes.
- Experience with resource management terminology and best practice.
- Operational planning and roadmaps.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience working on Enterprise Resource Planning and/or resource management system implementations.
- Resource and workforce planning.
- Ability to build and mainatin strong relationships.
- Training development and delivery.
- Project and/or change management certification would be a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.