Job Title Reconciliations Administrator
To provide a comprehensive customer-focused service in support of the organisation's growth and goals, maintaining quality targets and standards.
Stock Reconciliation Supervisor
The principal function of the Reconciliations Team is to reconcile all cash and securities transactions, positions, trade attributes across multiple systems, in line with market and regulatory standards, providing robust support to business areas based on service level agreements. As the diversity and base of the business rapidly change in support of the international expansion, the focus of the function is on achieving results coupled with need to stay focused whilst continually recognising and adapting to changing conditions.
- Automated daily stock holding reconciliation of the investment book to custodian
- Automated daily stock transaction reconciliation of the investment book to custodian
- Reconciliation of the location securities held
- Investigation into non-reconciling items and take the necessary action to resolve the issue
Profile of Ideal Candidate
- High volume Stock Reconciliation experience
- Working background in an investment management company
- Good prioritising skills and ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Good PC skills
- Self motivated
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Well organised and capable of prioritising work load
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Prepared to put the needs of the business first, when required
- Understands the concept of 'customer service'