Digital Marketing Apprentice
Are you a keen user of social media?
Do you want a job that will allow you to use your creative side?
Are you looking to take your first step into marketing?
Would you like to gain exposure to all aspects of marketing whilst earning a recognised qualification?
Would you like your first step to be within a global organisation with fantatic offices, without a lengthy (and expensive) commute?
I'm looking for a bright, driven digital marketing apprentice to join my award winning team based in Billericay, Essex. The apprenticeship duration is 20 months (but we would like someone to stay permanently) and the successful applicant will obtain an industry recognised Digital Marketing Level 3 qualification.
- Social media company page management
- Engagement with audiences
- Analysing impact of posts and making improvements
- Posting onto the social feeds on sales staff
- Website administration
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns
- Managing mailing lists
- Online event administration
- Online content creation
- Creating video infographics
- Assisting with video creation
- Researching and writing blog posts
- Repurposing existing content to be consumed on other channels
- Avid user of the latest social media tools
- Good written skills
- Use of Adobe suite (Photoshop/indesign) preferable