Account Manager 35k plus 45K OTE
I am currently recruiting for a growing Data solution company who are looking to expanding their team of Account Manager due to increased business.
This is ideal for an account manager who loves building relationships but also loves the rush of a sales as you'll play a key part of the sales cycle. You will work with the Marketing team to produce new campaigns to drive new business.
You will also work very closely with the Commercial Director providing support on preparing reports and dealing with clients whilst adding value to the service that we offer.
Key Skills Required
- Proven ability in Sales and Marketing led role
- Must be proactive in driving growth and maximising client opportunities
- Ability to upsell and cross-sell from a range of products and services
- Comfortable compiling proposals and agreeing customer contracts
- A hands on approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using initiative and available resources to generate recommendations
- Ability to work as a part of a team, contributing and sharing best practises/knowledge/resources and ideas
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation
- Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
- Ability to provide analytical and insightful recommendations to clients and team
- Identify and close new business opportunities by networking with client's joint ventures, parent companies and subsidiaries
- Take client briefs and develop new business proposals, encompassing a wide range of the clients products and services
- Maintain responsibility for profitable business growth within client portfolio. Achieve a % year on year growth in sales for your portfolio as agreed with the Director
- Attend a minimum number of field based appointments (to be determined on appointment)
- Present to clients and communicate at all levels of seniority
- Produce high levels of quotes sent out and returned, taking into account conversion rates as well as the estimated budget towards actual spend over 12 months
- Ensure all CRM procedures and audits are followed and completed