Business Change Manager - Senior Consultant
Senoir Business Change Manager - Permanent - Gloucestershire - ??40,000 - ??65,000 DOE - DV Cleared or Willing to Undergo
Our consulting services are provided across the entire life cycle of business change from conducting strategic reviews, to facilitating the embedding and adoption of new ways of working. Our change capabilities include supporting and enabling technical, process, cultural and organisational change for our clients across sectors as diverse as aviation, defence, security, transport, energy, water, retail, local and central government. We often work alongside our colleagues in the other parts of our clients business world-wide.
Key Responsibilities of a Senoir Business Change Manager
- Aligning the business change activities to the identified vision and objectives
- Managing the delivery of Business Change activities across multiple projects
- Developing the Business Change Plans
- Understanding and applying a wide variety of business change tools and techniques
- Developing and managing communications and engagement between key senior stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact where beneficial
- Facilitating client workshops
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Developing Benefits and Benefit metrics
- Managing risks and issues for the identified change
- Developing the Training Plans and Training Needs Analysis
Skills/Experience for Senoir Business Change Manager
- Sharing skills and knowledge with colleagues
- Willing to support or contribute to the sale of Change Management Business Consulting work - including bid development
- Awareness of commercial drivers and implications
- A passion for developing technically and professionally
- A collaborative team-player and operates to high behavioural standards and business ethics
- An ability to deal with multiple tasks and operate successfully either individually or within a team
- You demonstrate problem-solving ability in relation to complex problems
Benefits for Senoir Business Change Manager
- A wide range of benefits is on offer, flexible benefits which can be accessed via a benefits portal. Options like pension and life assurance as well as the cycle to work scheme and the ability to buy up to 15 days of extra holiday.
- The aim is to give you choice and flexibility to tailor your benefits package to suit your personal circumstances
- As well as financial reward, they offer things such as professional accreditation, company supported training, flexible working and career opportunities are key benefits of being an employee that make up your total reward
- Our clients make it as easy as possible to balance home and work commitments so they offer flexible working for their people when business needs allow it
- This may include job-sharing, sabbatical or career break options, part time, term-time or home working.
- Our client also supports volunteer days in the UK. So you can take up to 2 days each year to take part in fundraising activities, carry out community work or whatever is close to your heart
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you ??250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV Clearance. If you do not hold an active DV Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2019.