Purpose of the Role
Information Technology & Services (IT&S) is a major global Function in the company with combined operational and investment spend of $1.7bn. The function is responsible for IT strategy, digital innovation, digital security and the provision of IT&S services and projects across the Group, delivered in-house and through third party providers. The function is embarking on a major transformation.
The Finance Lead IT&S will be business partner to selected VPs, and through a deep understanding of the function and strong commercial skills will work closely with the Head of Finance in delivering a broad range of support and leadership to enable the IT&S function to deliver performance goals.
The Finance Lead will be responsible for the full suite of Finance accountabilities delivered by GBS and partner with project analysts for those teams. The Finance Lead will ensure these are managed and delivered effectively, oversee the financial frame for their long range plan, and provide constructive challenge and perceptive insight that support the VP to achieve stretch goals.
The Finance Lead will also support the Finance Manager and the Head of Finance to collectively deliver performance processes for the function; this includes input to the consolidated GFO including gap management, and longer term plan development including preparation for PESC.
The Finance Lead will work collaboratively with cross-segment and GBS peers and team members to ensure cohesive and seamless professional Finance support to IT&S, including delivery of enhanced fit for purpose processes which are aligned across the function, efficient and outcome focused.
Through a deep understanding of the function and/or strong investment management this role will support the Head of Finance in delivering a broad range of support and leadership to ensure the portfolio integrity of the function.
- Provide guidance, challenge and insight to the VP and their LT to support a successful outcome for the organisation.
- Through collaboration with the Finance Manager Investments provide assurance to the Head of Finance of defensible commercial and financial analysis in support of investment cases and contractual commitments.
Planning and Performance Management
Through strong collaboration with the GBS team
- drive the annual plan process with key functional stakeholders ensuring that Functional strategy is supported through understanding of the planned activity set and its fit with functional direction.
- ensure robust and fit for purpose GFO and GFR processes, supported by the provision of relevant, insightful and timely MI, provide insight, drive value and highlight where performance intervention is required.
Financial Risk Control and Compliance
- Ensure that there is risk based, commercially focussed decision making, and that accounting treatment is supported.
- In consultation with the Finance Manager Investments ensure compliance on EEM and GIAAP
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Recognised national or international professional accountancy qualification
Essential experience and job requirements
- Strong leadership, influencing and communication skills
- Role demands sound judgement and ability to influence and work with diverse groups and senior leadership in the company
- Strong planning and performance management experience
- Strong technical knowledge of financial reporting, Group and IFRS standards
- Track record of working effectively with team across different geographical boundaries
Send your CV to (see below)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Juice Resource Solutions within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.