T his role will drive improvement in the overall site financial performance through the provision of accurate and timely financial information, proactive identification of risks and opportunities, and swift resolution of issues. Maintaining a strong control environment and ensuring compliance to financial policy.
The main responsibilities include:
- Leading the monthly close process, providing explanations for all key variances to the Site Finance Manager and UK Supply Chain Finance Team.
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders and become a trusted advisor; facilitating effective financial management.
- Financial modelling for AOP, forecasting, capex projects and productivity initiatives.
- Interpreting financial information for the Senior Management Team and other stakeholders, identifying risks and opportunities and providing the appropriate support and challenge.
- Participation in the daily and weekly QCDM process, ensuring that the financial priorities are discussed and the correct actions taken.
- Leading the weekly review meeting with Specialists and the Operations Team, driving swift resolution of issues affecting financial performance.
- Building budgets for both Directs and MOH.
- Creating stakeholder engagement through monthly MOH budget holder reviews.
- Line management of five direct reports; objective setting, coaching, identifying development priorities, and driving high standards of service.
- Finance lead for the engineering spares inventory counts.
- Development of rigorous financial procedures and ensuring compliance with GCS policies.
- Deputise for the Site Finance Manager and provide cover for the Cost Technicians.
- CCAB - full or part qualified
- Thorough understanding of financial data and ability to analyse, interpret and communicate it clearly
- Manufacturing or operational accounting experience
- Experience of business partnering with a range of stakeholders
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Flexible, 'can do,' attitude to role and duties
- Results driven and understands the link between action and results
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent communicator with individuals at all levels
- Ability to influence others
- Advanced excel skills
Job Type: Regular