CRM Data Analyst - H740
We are currently looking for a CRM Analyst for a large media/publishing agency based in London.
The role will utilize various advanced tools and analytical practices to present a detailed picture of consumer engagement with the products, services and activity, across all measurable contact points in a way that captivates and influences the target audience. Proactively engage with stakeholders to propose insight gathering projects to demonstrate opportunity where seen, as well as interpret results, taking conclusions and promoting insights.
- Creation of dashboards to support strategic CRM and subscription decision-making
- Ad-hoc analysis to provide a greater understanding of business challenges
- Implementing effective quality assurance processes, ensuring the ongoing accuracy of reports and dashboards
- Maintenance and development of standard CRM segmentation, utilizing standard business metrics and scores
- Diligent - focused on attention to detail, data accuracy and practice that maintains data integrity above all else.
- Highly proficient in a leading Front End reporting and dashboard tool. Tableau preferred, with at least 2 years' experience
- SQL Server 2012/2014; Strong T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, views, stored procedures, automation
- Strong understanding of customer data and CRM practice, concepts and terminology
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to offer ideas, suggestions and recommendations, verbal and written to key stakeholders