Assistant Commercial Manager
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best bank for our customers. What we do makes a genuine difference to families, businesses and communities and we're playing a central role in crafting a growing UK economy.
The Network Technology team is key to that success, by providing the Networking infrastructure that supports all Bank activities, both for colleagues and customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Network Technology Commercial Management team as an Assistant Commercial Manager. The Assistant Commercial Manager will manage the supplier relationship on a day to day basis and cover all commercial aspects of the agreement.
A typical day may include.....
- To contribute to and lead on contract renewals and change notes within the Network Technology budget, ensuring internal areas and external suppliers are engaged as appropriate and all to be completed within contract milestones and CMU Governance.
- Drive the identification and monitoring of cost reduction initiatives and savings opportunities in conjunction with the Network Technology technical platforms
- Managing supplier related escalations and expedites.
- Operational supplier management of the network service providers and vendors including service performance, projects, security and risk.
- Manage and contribute to supplier service improvement initiatives and ensure they are produced, proactively and delivered.
- Building robust relationships with key areas including Network Platform Leads, IT Sourcing, Finance, Supplier Management, Cost Management, CIO and Third Party Vendors.
- Working closely with Supplier Management and Group Sourcing key on Network Technology Supplier performance and ensuring supplier compliance to LBG policies.
- Ensure delivery of relevant MI and reporting is accurate and audience-appropriate.
What you'll bring???..
- Excellent communications skills (presentation, written and oral) and confidence in dealing with multiple levels of technical and managerial colleagues
- Experience managing vendors and suppliers
- High level of drive and motivation
- Ability to identify and help deliver process improvements
- Organisational awareness
- Analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of tools and processes such as Cost Management, Finance/Budget management and Sourcing
- Good level of competency in Microsoft Excel.
What you'll get from us???.
- Competitive basic salary
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Access to share schemes
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together.
So if this role is for you and you like the sound of working with us, apply today.....