Strategic Growth Insights Manager
Strategic growth insights:
Our large portfolio of brands, across an even wider number of markets, means systematically identifying new and incremental portfolio opportunities is critical to accelerating future growth. The potential impact in this role is huge. As an organisation, we are driven by analytics and insight. You'll be providing the strategic direction, working alongside an analytics team who you'll help to focus on key insights.
This is a critical role for the business. Your work will directly impact the direction of PepsiCo's strategic agenda and you'll have high exposure to the PepsiCo ESSA leadership team.
You'll be reporting into the Senior Manager, Strategic Growth Insights for Europe & Sub Saharan Africa and your remit will include identifying opportunities to grow the portfolio of categories and brands in Europe & Sub Saharan Africa faster, helping PepsiCo leadership strategically allocate resource and investment behind these opportunities. The type of projects you will be responsible for will include:
Portfolio and segmentation work, helping identify "where to play" and "must-win battles"
Strategic allocation, i.e. helping leadership to optimise the allocation of time, investment and resources across prioritised growth opportunities
Developing best practice competitor intelligence, enabling PepsiCo to anticipate competitor actions and responding appropriately
Identify new innovation, venturing and M&A opportunities
Leading cross-category or cross-market strategic work and deep dives
There is significant opportunity for career growth and progression for strong individuals across different functions and geographies.
What we're looking for
We're looking for someone with strong strategy experience, either within a top-tier consultancy or in a fast-paced industry role. You will have experience in consumer, retail or digital, and will have led strategic projects with strong insight and analytical components
Specifically, you will exhibit:
- Adept at taking complex or ambiguous problems and solving in a structured and methodical way
- High strategic ability with a passion for consumer, shopper, customer, competitor and marketplace insight
- High organizational agility to navigate a complex, networked organization
- Strong business acumen with a "commercial first" mindset
- Embraces change and ambiguity
- Inclusive, collaborative with global empathy
- Leadership and influencing skills; adept at storytelling and not afraid to stand alone regardless of position and level
*this role would require at least 1 day commute to our Reading office.
Job Type: Regular