PMO Project Coordinator
PMO Project Co-ordinator
Salary: Up to ??35,000 DOE
Location: Milton Keynes - some UK Travel
Are you an experienced PMO Project Co-ordinator who is looking for a new challenge?
- Can you multitask and prioritise work?
- Do you undertake a methodical, measured approach to your work?
- Do you want to be part of an engaging and inspiring team?
- Do you like communicating with others and work together to solve problems?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop your skills and learn new ones?
Why not join my client on their journey as they continue to be UK's leading alternative provider of wholesale full fibre network infrastructure. With major fibre infrastructure projects across 51 towns and cities throughout the UK, they provide a portfolio of active and dark fibre services to customers.
This role will include
- Supporting the Project Manager in coordinating projects that deliver FTTP network rollout
- Coordinating agreed activities across Design & Planning, Active Engineering & CoLo (networks), Deployment (construction), Procurement and Contracts Management, Wayleave acquisition and MDU builds, HR, finance and marketing workstreams in a controlled manner to achieve a successful outcome of projects and overarching company objectives
- Working alongside the Project Manager to ensure projects and their objectives are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring full visibility of activity, costs and risks across all areas of the project
- Assist the Project Manager to define project scope, project activities and dates, involving all relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
This role will require:
- Proven track record in coordinating large scale complex projects in a B2B environment
- Experience of successful end-to-end Project Management delivery incorporating client/business, contractors, procurement and network design
- Project management skills and expertise across all aspects of projects, from inception to delivery and handover
- Experience of planning & controlling complex, multi-work stream projects effectively (from start-up through to closure)
- Devising and delivering mitigations to address key risks facing the project
- Proven ability to develop and manage project budget and finances
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies including Prince 2 or PMi and MS Project or equivalent
- Proven leadership and people management expertise, managing and motivating matrix teams.
- MS Excel, Project, Word and PowerPoint skills to intermediate level or above
- Prince2 trained/PM authority
For more information please contact: -