Player Recognition Systems Administrator
PLAYER RECOGNITION SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
EFL House, Preston
35 hours per week
£17,000 – £20,000 per annum
The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration of a programme of monitoring of matches played by Club Academies by a team of external match day monitors, and investigate any anomalies reported by the monitors
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the collation and processing of data as required to manage the production and delivery of player ID Cards to all youth players.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following essential requirements;
1. Strong knowledge and experience of all Microsoft packages but specifically Excel and the manipulation and analysis of data.
2. Strong administrative and organisational skills.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop constructive working relationships both within and external to the organisation.
4. Team working skills and ability to work productively and positively within a team.
5. Attention to detail when dealing with data and data reports.
6. Strong analytical and logical thinking skills.
7. A proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
8. Examples of self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative.
9. Adaptability and the ability to positively respond to change.
10. An understanding of Data Protection and Confidentiality issues, particularly in relation to working with Young People.
The EFL is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion or belief(s), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age or with regards to pregnancy or maternity.
For a full job description and application form, please visit www.efl.com. Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd August 2019, 5.00pm
Interview Date: Wednesday 28th August 2019