Straightset are a Leading Independent Garage Equipment company, with over 30 years’ experience in providing best in class design, supply, installation and service of garage equipment car and commercial workshops.
In the role of Financial Controller, you will be managing a small finance team and day to day running of all aspects of the finance function to include analysis of profitability and sales.
As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for; ·
· Production of monthly management accounts, reporting packs and annual stat pack
· Providing senior management with sales, profitability and monthly management reports
· Cash management.
· Financial analysis and investigation of variances
· Preparation of VAT returns
· Management of small finance team
· Payment of month salaries via external payroll bureau
· Handling customer and supplier invoice and payment queries
· Accounts Payable / Receivable
· Fixed asset management
You will be ideally be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified with at least 3 years post qualification experience. You will have previous experience of working in a similar role, ideally in the service industry.
Salary negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Please apply with a CV to email@example.com