Product Manager - Northampton or Oxford
Salary: ??32,000 - ??42,000 DOE
If versatility has you thriving, and you want a job to exhibit that, this could be the role for you. Part communicator, part project-manager and part creator, this position presents an opportunity to show just how resourceful you are. Top it all off by using your analysis skills to explain why and how your products are so valuable and you'll be a success.
Modern problems require modern solutions. Solutions to aid technological advancement, to help meet customers high expectations and to simply innovate alongside the ever-changing market. A product manager not only represents the customer voice with energy and integrity; as a product manager you'll build on your experience and develop your specialist knowledge to become a business expert and shape the products we offer.
You will be supported in your role however the main accountabilities will be to:
- Manage the end to end development lifecycle of multiple products, including the creation of the solution, analysis of its benefits, determining how it will work and project managing through to the launch.
- Develop specialist knowledge and become an expert on the products in your area of expertise.
- Liaise regularly with other teams to raise the profile of our products and encourage them to be engaged in the development process and submit new ideas
- Use your relationships within the business to bring colleagues together.
- Resolve blockers in development where possible and generally have strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
What background do you need to succeed??
- Experience in a product development or similar role within the energy supply industry or similar
- Able to manage own work load across multiple projects and confident escalating or delegating tasks where appropriate
- Great commercial acumen
- Fantastically strong communicator to be able to present to all manner of stakeholders, negotiate and resolve blockers
- Experienced using MS office, in particular Excel. Knowledge of SQL is desirable, but training will be provided
To arrange a chat about the role or get a copy of the job description, please get in touch with recruitment.?
Alternatively apply today!
Opus Energy is part of the Drax Group, which is playing a vital role in helping change the way energy is generated, supplied and used as the UK moves to a low carbon future.?
Placement in this job is conditional on the successful completion of pre-employment checks relevant to the role. These checks could include DBS Basic Check, Adverse Financial Management check, confirmation of identity and business/educational references.? The cost of these checks will be covered by Opus Energy, and the checks will not be requested until after a conditional job offer is made and accepted.?