HR Systems Analyst, HRIS Analyst, Proffessional Services London
- Full Time
HR Systems Analyst, HRIS Analyst, HR Processes, Data Cleansing, Professional Services, London
HR Systems Analyst/HRIS Analyst required to work for a Law Firm based in the City of London. We need someone ideally from a Professional Services background (if you are from a Law Firm - EVEN BETTER!) who understands HR Systems and can assist on implementing improvements. Read on for more details
- Benefits administration, eg. dealing with invoices, liaising with providers, employee queries;
- Responsible for cyclical events in relation to benefits;
- Maintenance and development of benefit information on the firm's global Intranet;
- Work in partnership with the Managers to ensure the accuracy of data, including regular data cleanse, systems updates, maintenance and resolving systems issues;
- Build and generate accurate management information reports to meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders;
- Support HR/Benefits systems projects, including improvements, configuration changes, planned maintenance, upgrades, testing and rollouts;
- Support all end users by resolving day-to-day systems and data issues, escalating critical issues to the Managers as appropriate;
- Develop training material and other systems documentation as required;
- Input and maintenance of data on the London HR and Benefit systems;
- Deal with day-to-day queries;
- Any other ad hoctasks as may be required.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
At least one year of relevant experience within a professional services organisation, ideally legal.
- Knowledge of an HR information system.
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong IT skills, in particular manipulating data using MS Excel.
- Customer-focussed approach.
- Motivated by developing and maintaining a high quality service, systems and processes.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Discrete, maintaining confidentiality of data and departmental security.
- Keen to work collaboratively and be an active team member.
- High levels of discretion, confidentiality and diplomacy.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.