- Full Time
Contracts Manager - 6 months contract
Amoria Bond are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to support a leading engineering company based in Staffordshire, on an initial 6 months contract with the likelihood of extensions.
This role would ideally suit someone that has worked within the engineering sector, where you have been responsible for the evaluation of contracts and preparing comments whilst advising against the potential risks to the business.
The successful Contracts Manager should be able to demonstrate a combination of the following skills and experiences:
* Evaluating terms and conditions and management of suppliers contracts, UK and overseas
* Experience with export procedures
* Experience with drafting contractual documentation
* Representing the business to both internal stake holders and external parties
This role is going to be working in a small internal team of around 3 people, so there will be a fair amount of autonomy within this role with an expectation on turning around terms and conditions in a prompt manor.
Due to the nature of the work, the successful Contracts Manager will need to undergo security clearance to SC level.
Please send your latest CV to (see below) for immediate consideration. Alternatively call me to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.