- Provide end to end support for employees and managers reaching out to HR Operations via phone, live chat, web submit or email.
- Provide appropriate and accurate information and guidance to employees and managers regarding HR and policies.
- Create case in case management system and act as the central contact for the employee or manager, ensuring they are kept up to date with regular updates and follow up for closure.
- Obtain and evaluate information from customer's, clarify request and make recommendations and/or implement appropriate actions.
- Proactively identify trends in customer's queries and escalate common concern that need to be addressed company-wide.
- Use knowledge management tools effectively to ensure accuracy of information and stays abreast of changes in knowledge management content.
- Maintains deep knowledge of Workday and HR processes, and an understanding of the downstream impact of transactions to benefits, pay, and other areas (Workday experience)
- Assist employees with navigation of web tools, including self-service
- Work closely with HR data management team and & HR Partners (tier 2) to ensure all procedures are followed and requests completed within service level agreements.
- Other responsibilities include coaching to colleagues and managers. Ongoing training initiatives and helping to train colleagues. There will also be projects related to operational effectiveness and continuous improvement.
- Independently does research on policies and queries and is able to interpret GSK people policies
- May act as an internal subject matter expert on GSK transactions/processes
- May identify process improvement opportunities within Tier 1 and HR and between GSK and vendors
- Evaluates cases as received & uses judgment to ensure it is handled in the best way possible, while maintaining a focus on the customer experience and managing time expectations.
- Uses a strong working knowledge of GSK & HR to support customer requests into Tier
1 Stage Face to Face interview
If you match these requirements, please apply in the usual way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email as soon as possible. Once the application process is completed within Elevate, your application will then visible to the hiring recruiter. If you don't complete the process in Elevate you will not be visible to the recruiter or hiring manager.
If you have any problems at all with the process you can contact the Elevate support team at any time (see below)