7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our Conveyancing team as a Panel Consultant. You will manage the performance of a portfolio of panel lawyers to achieve agreed service standards and customer service. You will support the Operational Panel Manager and Head of Panel Management in the overall performance management of the panel lawyers.
- Record, resolve, report and escalate where appropriate, all customer service issues within agreed timescales and in accordance with agreed processes
- Resolve escalations within agreed timescales and in accordance with agreed processes, escalating to the Operational Panel Manager where required.
- Undertake monitoring of sample cases and provide feedback/raise issues or escalations with the Operational Panel Manager.
- Complete the second stage and on going alert process and provide feedback/raise issues or escalations with the Operational Panel Manager as appropriate.
- Provide training and support to panel lawyers when required which may include on site training at the panel lawyer offices
- Proactively manage the performance of the panel lawyers in particular the deletion of died cases, adding related matters, ensuring the accuracy of case details and achieving improvements in exchanges and completion conversion rates
- Identify trends in panel lawyer service and provide reports within agreed timescales/as requested to the Operational Panel Manager in respect of their performance.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by the Operational Panel Manager or Head of Panel Management.
- Line managers approval of application
- A minimum of 6 months service in your current role
- Satisfactory conduct record i.e. no live warnings
- Satisfactory attendance - we would consider no more than 3 separate occasions of absence in the last 12 months to be satisfactory, although reasonable adjustments will be made for disability-related absence etc.