Cisco Software EA Sales Specialist
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a Global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Since 2013 WWT has expanded their US business to Europe with the opening of Sales Office in the heart of London and the build of a European Integration Center (EIC) and establishment of an Operations Team at Schiphol. There are 100+ employees in London today and the organisation is growing rapidly. To support the profitable growth of our European organisation we are looking for a fulltime
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 5,900 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE 100 Best Places to Work For?? list for the eighth consecutive year.
World Wide EMEA UK Ltd, has an opportunity available for Cisco Software EA Specialist to join our Consultancy team working with Enterprise and Global Finance customers located in European Markets. You will be responsible for growing the existing client base and will be a subject matter expert in Cisco Software.
- Be responsible for working with Cisco Software sales colleagues, field sales team within WWT and OEMs along with marketing personnel to develop and build sales pipeline
- Drive double-digit Software revenue growth through new project identification, creation, and attach opportunities
- Develop & build sales pipeline through qualifying leads, cold prospecting, and penetrating new UK based accounts
- Effectively team with Field Sales personnel to drive software revenue and achieve/exceed territory sales goals
- Identify key projects within the largest accounts and leading activities to maximise software revenue across the account base
- Craft high-level relationships within critical strategic accounts to win incremental software business
- Direct lead generation and follow up activities based on prospecting, marketing events, and inquiries
- You will have previous experience working within a software sales background, ideally where enterprise businesses have been your primary customers
- You will be keen and eager to learn and develop your career into a senior sales role, where we are looking for someone with good account management skills to FTSE250 Clients who has experience of selling software solutions to customers.
- We will offer mentorship and guidance of building your career to work on FTSE250/Global Clients.
- You will be the main point of contact to various departments up to Cxx level with excellent relationship management skills and communication skills.
- You will have demonstrated market knowledge of competitive opportunities
- Good presentation skills in PowerPoint.
- Experience of the full sales life cycle from initial contact to closing of deals and maintaining the relationship for further business within different departments.
- High level understanding the technical challenges and demands of Cisco software and SaaS.
- Ideal experience includes consultative solution selling with a focus on partnering with OEMs and adopting a services lead mentality.
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position solutions to solve customer business challenges.
- Critical skills necessary are account planning with an extended team, engaging at all levels within the customer's organisation, and managing partner relationships.
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills required.
- Key Competencies: Team worker, Passion for Learning, Strong sense of Urgency, Ability to Prioritise and Focus, Rigour & Discipline, Quality, Potential to Grow
- Excellent at Opportunity Execution
WWT offers a challenging and rewarding position in a growing and truly international environment, competitive salary, bonus opportunities and benefits