Cloudfm is acknowledged as the most innovative facilities management company in the UK, we bring fresh thinking and new ideas to a conservative sector - changing the behaviour of a whole industry and delivering unparalleled commercial success.
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join our Helpdesk team on a full time permanent basis. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for excellent customer service. We provide an extensive in-house induction including all the training you would require to be a success.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Dealing with enquiries from clients and contractors via phone and email
- Supporting clients and contractors with any queries
- Assigning jobs to contractors within an agreed time frame
- Chasing up jobs that have not been accepted/attended to
- Managing and updating business-critical issues daily
- Updating systems to ensure complete transparency
- Ensuring that maintenance work is processed in a timely manner
- Communicating with contractors weekly, to chase overdue work
- Improving the standard of our shops/building's maintenance
- Challenging unnecessary call-outs and response times
- Working closely with property maintenance managers to ensure a one-team approach to management of maintenance issues
- To operate and be measured against business KPI's
- To demonstrate professionalism at sorry all times
- Deliver great customer service to our clients and contractors
- Building outstanding working relationships with our clients, contractors and other departments within the business
Are you providing amazing customer service in your current role within retail, hospitality or a call centre environment, but ready for the next step? This could be the role you've been waiting for.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you able to handle and escalate complaints?
- Do you have a professional telephone manner?
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and gain solid office experience, this could be the role for you! We are looking to interview as soon as possible, do not delay APPLY TODAY!
We're confident about the future - growing rapidly and winning new clients all the time, with expansion internationally and in the UK. As you'd expect, the career opportunities for the right candidates are considerable.