HR Coordinator (Employee Relations)
- HR Administrator/HR Coordinator (EMEA)
- Contract (12 months)
- Stockley Park, Uxbridge
- ??18 to ??20 per hour
The Opportunity: We are looking for a seasoned HR Administrator with experience working across the EMEA region and with strong project coordination skills for an initial 12 month contract based in Uxbridge, West London.
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years' of HR administration experience
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and experience using a number of office software such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Access, etc.
- Requires knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures.
- Typically works under limited supervision and may receive general direction on new lines of work or special assignments
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative and clerical support to an individual manager, department or group of managers.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to projects which includes creating and distributing agendas, collecting material, coordinating and driving activities
- Coordinating the revision and updates of all HR/ER related policies across EMEA, in partnership with external counsel and internal HR and Legal stakeholders
- Communicating with HRBP's and HR leadership for EMEA with project update and progress
- Supporting the roll out of policy implementation initiatives such as briefing sessions, training and upskilling events with HRBP's and local managers
- Case Management - being on hand to manage cases when they arise, including stepping in to discuss with managers and employees with issues and supporting investigations by gathering facts and analysing information
Applications: To learn and understand more this newly created opportunity based in Stockley Park, Uxbridge working as a an HR Administrator/HR Coordinator on an initial 12 month contract; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment in our London offices or please send through a copy of your very latest CV for an immediate call back.