Telephone Appointment Maker
Part Time Telephone Appointment Maker
Hours: 10am to 2:30pm (additional hours available for the right candidate, if required)
Salary: OTE full time equivalent of £21,000
Are you looking for a part time role that you can fit in around other commitments?
We are a friendly family run photographic printing and Website design company based in Chelmsford, Essex.
We design and print an extensive range of products such as business cards, brochures, menus and leaflets for various businesses around the country from pubs and hotels to Nursery Schools and Nursing Homes plus many more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Appointment Maker to contribute in generating sales for our company. You’ll be working to create appointments for our representatives to achieve sales with the goal of helping our company grow by bringing in new customers.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact businesses by telephone to deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential customers to book an appointment to see one of our representatives to view and discuss our range of products.
- Describe our printing and web design products and services.
- Schedule a mutually convenient appointment date and time in the representatives diary.
- Clarify which kind of products are of interest to them by asking relevant questions to understand the customer’s requirements/wants and needs.
Qualifications and experience are not necessary but the following skills/competencies would be advantageous:
- Good communication skills- both verbal and written
- Professional but also bubbly and friendly telephone manner
- A tenacious attitude
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Ability to learn about products and explain them to potential clients
In return we offer the following:
- £9.20 per hour + commission
- Training from one of our “Top appointment Bookers”
- Free Parking
- A pleasant working environment
Click “Apply” now to send your CV before the closing date. Please ensure you include a valid email address as you will be emailed further details.
Only applications from candidates who currently have the right to work in the UK will be considered.