Finance Analyst - CAPEX (FTC, 9-12 Months)
Finance Analyst - CAPEX
Berkshire (9-12 Month Maternity Cover Contract) - Excellent Salary & Benefits.
My client is a leading mobile infrastructure company, based in the Berkshire area. They are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join the team on a 9-12 month FTC basis, providing maternity cover to the team. The role sits within a busy Finance department, reporting into the Capex Finance Manager. We are looking for a part/fully qualified Analyst, who is keen to get stuck in to an exciting and fast paced role.
- To produce actual Capex, 3rd party operator work in progress and optional services results on a monthly basis using the finance system and other data sources in line with the month-end timetable. This requires analysis, understanding, rationalisation & collation of large & complex data sets from multiple sources.
- Ensuring detailed understanding of finance system and associated processes to identify improvements in accuracy and efficiency wherever possible
- Supporting the Finance Manager to identify appropriate analysis including variance analysis, calculation of key metrics and non-financial measures to ensure a deep understanding of performance across the above mentioned Capex portfolios and optional services
- Develop models and processes to deliver improved clarity and accuracy of reported results and forecasts as well as helping better manage costs to plan
- Financial accounting knowledge and experience of managing relationships
- Part professional Finance qualification or qualified by experience
- Ability to understand and interpret complex data sets
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.