Our main Insurance Client are looking for Insurance Advisors to join there team. The roles involves dealing with policies of both new and existing customers policies. The roles involves dealing with a number of calls and setting up new policies along with making mid term adjustments and renewals. Key to the role will be the ability to deliver a high level of customer service and look to make the correct adjustments to existing policies where needed.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be taking multiple of calls from new and existing customers dealing with their car insurance queries, setting up insurance policies and upselling additional products where required.
- To manage inbound calls effectively ensuring customer needs are met.
- You will need to readily adapt to the ethos of the brand & promote this to the customers at all times whilst being committed to providing a high quality of experience to the customer and the brand at every opportunity explaining choices and providing recommendations.
- You will be required to process administrative tasks such as chasing customers for documents and processing policy cancellations.
- You will be required to outbound customers in relation to servicing their policies or upselling additional products.
- Established Insurance industry experience particularly within the commercial or personal lines sector
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent customer services skills and a professional manner
Skills and Experience
- You will have the confidence to deal with our customers over the phone and the ability to multi-task in a complex environment.
- You must have previous experience of communicating with people at varying levels and the ability to learn and develop through continuous training and support, to ensure you are providing the first class service
- You are working or have worked as part of a successful team.
- This role is extremely fast paced and candidates must be susceptible to change.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.