Management Accountant - ACA - ACCA - CIMA - ACMA - FCCA - Forecasting - Financial Planning - Reporting - Broadcast Media
Our well-known Digital Broadcast Media client requires an Accountant to be responsible for Business Relationships & Partnering, Forecasting, Financial Planning and Reporting with the Ad Sales team.
- Supports the Ad-Sales finance function within the business with Budget and Forecasting processes for the division, working with the Finance Business Partner to comply with departments timetable and requirements
- Support the implementation of the financial control framework for the division (eg. Balance Sheet reconciliations), helping implement changes to policies and processes
- Ensure the month end close for the division is completed accurately and on time, and identify, calculate and post any accounting adjustments in line with accounting standards and policies
- Ensure all the monthly and quarterly internal financial reporting for the division is completed accurately and on time
- Review, analyse, monitor and update forecasts
- Maintain short term Financial Plans, monitor and report actual expenditure against set budgets, assist with the closure of year end accounts and statutory reporting
- Improve efficiency and controls of financial processes, methodologies and environments
- Significant experience of delivering a high-quality working as Management Accountant, Accountant, Financial Management role within accounting and reporting service or equivalent
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence
- Professional accounting qualification eg ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent, or significant experience ie qualified by experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within Broadcast & Media sector
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.