Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services.
We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. Their mission is to help their customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, they aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Business Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in Fareham.
Purpose of the Role:
Our Insurance client is looking to bring in a number of BA's to work on 2 ongoing projects. These projects are Brexit related and systems related. As such we would like to see candidates that have previous experience working on Brexit projects, in particular experienced in how Brexit might impact how customers view a company.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Working with a Senior Business Analyst contributes to plans, estimates and then delivers Business Analysis Practice outputs including as-is analysis, process diagrams, high and low level requirements, and non-functional requirements.
- Deliver explicit, quantified and testable requirements through the elicitation, documentation, validation, tracing and management of requirements.
- Provide requirements consultancy throughout the project life cycle to ensure traceability remains correct and current.
- Provide timely updates to programmes and practice area for packages of work allocated, including initial and ongoing resource estimates, progress, slippage, risks, issues, and quality assessments such as peer reviews.
- Share lessons learnt and provide feedback as requested.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the Practice.
What we require from the candidate:
- General Insurance experience or Financial Services experience.
- Agile and Waterfall experience.
- Business Analyst experience with proven senior stakeholder engagement.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply before 16/08/19 and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business