Call Handler - Non Emergency 22.75 hours per week
Location: New Milton
Are you looking for a rewarding and exciting challenge?
Do you want to be part of a team that can make a difference with the answer of each phone call?
Then join us as a Non-Emergency Call Handler!
To learn more about what we do??? The Appello bears explain how our alarm monitoring centre works.
We know that our customers and their residents expect the highest standards. That is why we recruit people with the right attitude and personality and then train and motivate them so that they can provide the best possible customer care.
As an employer, we recognise that effective training and development is essential for employees to realise their full potential, both personally and to achieve corporate goals and targets.
We are looking for reliable, dynamic and quick-thinking individuals to assist the control centre operation by handling non life critical calls.
If you have experience of dealing with customers, are great at multi-tasking and can demonstrate excellent communication skills, then working for Appello as part of our Control Centre team is an experience like no other.
What you'll be doing:
- To ensure that all non life critical calls are answered in the appropriate manner in accordance to the procedures and policies for both the Call Centre and Company.
- To provide a high level of Customer Service Focus to our client base
- Updating our database with residents' information
- To ensure that you are able to use equipment and applications to a high standard
- That you clearly identify and training issues
- Set an example for others by championing the Company values.
Testimonials from Operators in our Control Centre:
"Working as an Appello Operator, supporting older people on a daily basis is a very rewarding and feel good job, I am in a position of trust and I relish the responsibility."
"Having a part time job alongside studying is always difficult, however the shift pattern I have chosen has given me plenty of time to commute to my lectures in London, complete all the necessary essays, and revision. I even have time to socialise!"
"Working at Appello gives me the ability to make a difference to those in need. I value the support I've been given by my peers and the company to enable me to provide a good quality of care and to feel confident in my job role."
What we are looking for:
- Proven computer literacy including keyboard skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate with a variety of customer over the telephone
- Team player
- Prioritisation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of attention to detail
What we will offer you:
- Development within a motivated and professional team
- Continued training to build confidence and knowledge
- Succession planning and career development
- Support towards external qualifications including NVQs
- Free onsite parking
- 23 days annual holiday entitlement rising to 25 days after two years continuous service (pro rata for part-time positions)
- Life assurance 2x annual salary
- Company Pension: contributions matched up to 4% after successful probation period
- Appello Perks: Employee assistance programme, Flexible benefits scheme, Discounted voluntary benefits & Discounted Retailers
If you are keen to find out more and have the necessary skills, please apply now with your up to date CV.