Business Admin Assistant
Building on our heritage as experts in software testing and quality, we offer consultancy and services across the technology engineering life cycle including business analysis, development, quality engineering and DevOps.
We are at the forefront of working in agile, continuous Delivery and DevOps environments. Technology is in our DNA. Whether we are working in quality Engineering, Development, Business Analysis or DevOps, we are passionate about selecting people with the right level of technology grounding and aptitude in order to deliver exceptional results.
This is a Full time junior role based at our Leeds office. Working as part of the Business Support team you will be involved in a wide variety of projects and duties including, travel and accommodation booking, tracking expenses and helping with the day to day running of the office.
Reporting into the Head of Business Support, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Office management.
- Coordinating and booking company events, travel and accommodation.
- Diary management.
- Assisting with managing and tracking departmental spend and preparing reports.
- Maintenance and tracking of numerous registers, spreadsheets and reports.
- Working closely and collaboratively with other departments across the business.
- Supporting with facilities management, ensuring the office is fully equipped and properly maintained.
- Leeds office representative for health and safety requirements and member of the steering group.
- Good, basic IT skills are essential especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc - experience of G:suite is strongly desirable
- Excellent organisational, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills.
- Proactive and motivated.
- Efficient self-starter.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well presented with a professional manner.
Benefits at Ten10
- Holiday: 25 days (1 extra day every year for the first 3 years)
- Pension: Contributory matched by employer up to 5%
- Health: Health Plan, Death In Service, Eye Tests
- Subsidised Gym, Bike to Work,
- Season Ticket Loan
- Training: Excellent training and development opportunities are also tailored to you.
- Social: Summer & Xmas Parties, Team social and sporting events.
- Flexible working
About Us at Ten10
Ten10 is the UK's leading software testing consultancy. As a dynamic award-winning business, we bring our energy, passion and enthusiasm to everything we do. We reward both team and individual excellence; value new and exciting ideas and we have fun.
Ten10 has offices across the UK in Leeds, London and Brighton. As we continue to grow, we want to find and develop the best talent to join our amazing teams and deliver outstanding projects. We are a fast paced and forward thinking business so we want to speak to people who are adaptable, agile, ambitious and the best in their field.
Ten10 has a culture of transparency, communication and respect. We embrace change, diversity and the opinions of others so our business is a vibrant place to be. Our team of testing experts has built up a wealth of specialist experience and are always learning, growing and evolving to continue to deliver the best possible service.
Ten10 is dedicated to promotion of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We want to recruit outstanding people for our team on the basis of capability, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, civil partner status, pregnancy, maternity, race, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, sex or sexual orientation.
We make sure that all applicants are treated fairly throughout our recruitment process.
Employees who are involved in the selection and interviewing process will be fully aware of relevant legislation and the importance of avoiding discrimination