Receptionist / Office Administrator (20 hours per week)
Successful and friendly business in St Annes town centre is looking for a front of house Receptionist and Office Administrator who is passionate about delivering an unforgettable experience to our clients and who wants to join our small, friendly team. In this role you will deal with our clients in person, over the phone and by email and you will deliver exceptional customer service.
So, who do we see in this position? Someone who:
- is friendly, welcoming and a real people person;
- is passionate about service and does whatever it takes to make our clients’ experience memorable;
- is experienced with office IT systems, has outstanding attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving;
- has a working knowledge of data protection and the need for client confidentiality; and
- will be calm when under pressure.
The position is part time to include Saturday mornings but we are looking for someone who can be flexible to cover for absences or additional hours when this is required. You will be expected to:
- contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the appointment system and ensure that payments are properly accounted for;
- contribute to the continued success of this well-respected business; and
- work on your own initiative or as part of the team.